Session Date/s & Time/s
1st April, 13th May, 17th June & 8th July
This course will enable aspiring and newly appointed senior leaders to be impactful in strategic roles in school.
The course is broad, functional and immersive and adopts a solution focused approach to the range of issues and challenges inherent in senior roles in schools. There are extensive opportunities to work with colleagues in other settings and to experience local and national best practice.
Sessions 2, 3 and 4 will be run with outstanding practitioners from the Surrey Teaching School Network.
Share this Course
1. 'What do you do when it all goes wrong?' - Real life crisis management immersive activity
2. Culture, visioning and setting your moral purpose in an inspection regime
3. Aspiring to excellence in teaching and learning and implementing a research-based intervention programme
4. Subject line management
5. Safeguarding, CSE and prevent and pastoral leadership
6. Improving outcomes for vulnerable learners, particularly disadvantaged students and those with SEND
7. 'What do you do when everything goes right?'
8. Additional half day session.: Equality, unconscious bias and improving BME outcomes.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at aspiring or newly appointed Senior Leaders.
How long will the course last?
The 8 sessions will be spread out over the course of one academic year. Dates will appear above once finalised.
Register your interest
If you would like to know more or to register your interest before booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Courses You May Be Interested In
Log into Your Account
New here? Register for updates
By filling in the form below you are registering for regular email updates from Pavilion and Downs Teaching School Alliance on their latest CPD and network opportunities.
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!